Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Security Camera

   Maybe it's just me being a little paranoid.

   Lately it seems as if there has been unauthorized activity at Flippist World Headquarters. Nothing seems to be missing, but I can't shake the feeling that someone is coming in and messing around with my secret stuff.

   I've taken the precautionary step of installing a web cam in my pine-paneled garret in hopes of catching the intruder. Hopefully, and with a little help from my devoted readers, perhaps I can find out what goes on when I'm away. If you have a couple minutes to spare, click on the camera feed below and let met know (in the comments) if you see anything unusual. Thanks!

video


3 Comments:



Blogger Jono said...

First, I want you to define "unusual."


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I was kind of hoping for a panalopy of vestal virgins...


Background music Oxnard written by Steve Kramer, performed by The Wallets


Blogger oroboros said...

Is there a guy with an exploded stomach under the bed? Alien, ho!

Post a Comment