Five Times Five
Tagged again, this time from Reshma:
5 things you may not know about where I live:
1. Anoka is an American Indian name meaning "on both sides" (the town straddles the Rum River.)
2. Anoka is "the halloween capital of the world" (self-proclaimed.)
3. Anoka is the hometown to former Miss America Gretchen Carlson.
4. I live in a house that is almost 120 years old.
5. There are no decent restaurants in my town.
5 things you may not know about my personality:
1. I cry watching award shows.
2. I get very quiet when I'm with people I adore.
3. I get angry over some things that mean little to other people.
4. I can't stand the sound of my voice when I talk too much.
5. I still get a thrill from being with my wife.
5 things you may not know I would really like to have:
1. A Jaguar automobile.
2. A cat (allergies).
3. A cabin on a river.
4. A lifetime pass on Icelandair.
5. A big party for all my friends (both real and virtual.)
5 things you may not know that I really hate:
1. The ten pounds I gain every winter.
3. Any Tony Danza sitcom.
4. Being stuck on a boat for any length of time with no way off.
5. GWB and all his cronies.
5 embarrassing fannish admissions:
1. Blogger (answer stolen from RS- but true.)
2. B&W Russ Meyer movies.
3. Björk (oh, but you already knew that!)
4. Bettie Page.