Monday, August 18, 2008

Top Shelf



I'm sharing my summer reading with you today- nothing but "Top Shelf" material.

From left to right:

Life on the Mississippi, or, How I Spent My Summer Vacation...

Prince and the Pauper, my first brush with greatness...

The Fountainhead Revisited, this author actually makes sense, Ayn...

Paradise Reclaimed, giving me brief but vivid glimpses of a better world...

Rose Garden, Rose's garden is planted with only the finest tomes...

Munkay Shines, Oh! Does she ever..

Ginger and Salt, spicy Welsh Rarebit, with a bittersweet finish...

The Graduate, and now the fun begins?

Móðir, Kona, Meyja, a new sort of Icelandic Saga...

Ghost in the Machine, "Pfft! Is that internet thing still around?" ~Homer Simpson

BIZZARO!, he makes me laugh. Hard. Don't forget to check the links in his posts!

Windy, Rainy, and Cool, Windy? Oui. Rainy? Oui. Cool? Tres Cool...

Pride of the Shire, she was out of this world, now she's back, better(?) than ever...

By Professor Batty



4 Comments:

Anonymous Alda said...

Heheh. Very clever. I was scratching me 'ead, why I didn't recognize any of those books. Now I know.


Blogger lab munkay said...

I like that you made me fat and well worn. But then again, you have seen me in real life...


Blogger Rose said...

Nice set, Batty. Honored to be on your shelf.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Alda- they are books, you know...

Munkay- always a pleasure to slip between your covers...

Rose- you'll make a proper reader out of me yet!

Post a Comment