Friday, October 02, 2009

I've been Polyvored

Imagine my surprise when I found this picture of my bay window:

Getting Ready (Interior 2)


That's my house, and my drapes, but who is that woman sitting in the Weaver's reading chair? And where did those plants and that parrot come from? Doing a little more snooping brought me to this page. I never knew there was so much activity going on downstairs at night when I was asleep.

Soon I discovered that I had been Polyvored. "Polyvore is a free, easy-to-use web-based application for mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web. It is also a vibrant community of creative and stylish people."

Never in a million years would have I that suspected my house was so trend-setting.

By Professor Batty



1 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

The Weaver has been busy, hasn't she.

Post a Comment