Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Birds in Beards



As time went on,
he got a dreamy look in his eye—
a peace dove on his shoulder,
I did not know why.

It isn't everyday that the Professor is immortalized in a coloring book!

Shoshanah Lee Marohn
, the wild woman of Mount Horeb, has done it again.

This is a 'concept' coloring book, pictures of bearded men with birds. I'm on page 27 (just ahead of Jono.)

The look in my eye is due to a dream of Iceland, of course (photo background added to cover coffee stains.)

Available at Amazon.


By Professor Batty



4 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

You look so sophisticated in that illustration. Must be the beard.


Blogger Shoshanah Lee Marohn said...

Awww... I just saw this! Thanks for posting it. LOVE Wanda drawing my book!

Your coloring is exquisite.


Blogger Shoshanah Lee Marohn said...

Do you mind if I put the picture of Wanda on my blog? (I'll credit your photoshopping, of course.)


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Jono ~ that's a throwback to my hippie days…

SLM ~ What's mine is yours…

SLM ~ the Weaver and I will be in Mt. Horeb (staying at the same place) Sunday night May 22, staying until Wednesday morning, the 25th. We'll be gone most of Monday but Sunday night, Tuesday and Wednesday morning are open. Let's get together!

Post a Comment