Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Grandmama who sees everything

Now then Loopy, draw three cards and place them upside down on the table. Clear your mind. Don't think at all. Concentrate.

Grandma, you know I don't believe in this nonsense...

Nevermind believe, just do it. And I never want to see you wearing make-up, you don't need it, you hear. Now, oh my, you fancy a boy.

Really now? I fancy a boy huh?

Yes, you like him a lot but you don't want us to know about it. You are very secretive when it comes to the matters of the heart.

Right.

Hmm... I see a lot of fun and adventure coming soon.

What are you talking about? You know we are going to London for Newyears, of course we will have fun and adventures.

Yes but it's going to be a lot of fun but a little bit difficult. The two of you are going to be a little bit sick. Maybe the flu, maybe stomach problems but sick you will be.

Fantastic.

And you are going to brawl.

Well it's going to be me and mother alone together for a week, of course we are going to fight. Are you not my grandma and her mother? Don't you know us at all?

Hmm... interesting. You are going to fight over a man. Either you don't want her to talk to someone or she doesn't want you to talk to someone. There is going to be some kind of brawl between you, mark my words, but luckily it will all work out in the end.

Uhu, any more great news you want to tell me about? Maybe I'll brake my arm while I'm at it, since I'm already sick and fighting with my mother?

Nono, I don't want to tell you more... no.. don't want to tell you more about this trip. Except watch your money, I have a feeling you will spend way too much money. Both of you.

Well it doesn't take a crystal ball to figure that one out.

Loopy, I see two men here. One of them lives abroad. He is a good friend of yours. He is a very nice man. The other one is dark and I think he's foreign. Who's that man?

Uhhh, beats me.

Yes, foreign man.

Anything else?

There is the spending card again. Watch your money, you hear. And your mother is going to meet someone with a lot of money. Or maybe it's you but I think it's your mother.

Oil tycoon from the Middle-East?

Don't be silly. No, I don't want to tell you anything more.

Well thank you grandma, this has been very informative. I'll mind my money and make sure mum doesn't take off to Iran with some dark and handsome stranger. We'll send you a postcard.


By Little Miss Loopy

Originally posted December 27, 2004



Reposted

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

Was there more?


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Well, I know for a fact that she didn't find an oil tycoon!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023