Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Explodo Boys - #2

More musical fun from The Flippist Archives:


Live recording, c.1979, Max Ray, vocalist. Paul Peterson, Jimmy Derbis, Jerome Broughten, guitars.

Her lips are sweet, her legs are big
Her looks can make you dance a jig
Her touch is so soft, her heart is so warm
What knocks me out is your hidden charms

Her voice is so soft, her love is so true
I think about her, that's all I do
She’s weak and wanton, in my arms
What moves me, darling, is your hidden charms

Ooo-e what a baby
Ooo-e what a baby
When I hold her in my arms
It brings out all of her hidden charms

Her kiss so pure as the morning dew
A real gone lover, exciting too
Her eyes they talk, and say come on
What kills me, baby, is your hidden charms


Ooo-e what a baby
Ooo-e what a baby
When I hold you in my arms
Bring out all of your hidden charms

~Willie Dixon

By Professor Batty



2 Comments:

Blogger Jono said...

I like saxophones in a band.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

This particular track has three ~ Alto (Paul Scher), Tenor (Max Ray), and Baritone (Daniel Rowles). It was a bit of a change in that the saxes were in the rhythm section, while the guitars took the solos.

Post a Comment