Sunday, December 09, 2018

The Long and Winding Road


Krýsuvík, Iceland, 2018

The approaching end of the year always puts me in a reflective state of mind.

When, in a burst of enthusiasm, I started this quixotic adventure nearly 15 years ago I had no idea of where the path would lead; indeed, I wasn’t even aware that I was on one. One thing I was aware of was the need to keep FITK’s content in an open format if it was to survive. This blog is not a statement, it is a relationship. People change, relationships wither, yet this road goes on. In the early days of FITK the immediate feedback from readers was thrilling; most of them have moved on to other pursuits. In contrast, almost every day someone stops by here to check out a post from years ago, a phenomenon that I find just as rewarding.



By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger jono said...

Not sure I even knew what a blog was 15 years ago.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023