Monday, April 10, 2006

Unravel

while you are away
I dropped the Weaver off at the airport today.
my heart comes undone
She had a spring break from work, and she decided to spend it it a rain forest.
slowly unravels
I took my dinner alone tonight.
in a ball of yarn
When she's home, sometimes I don't say much at dinner.
the devil collects it
When she's gone, I never talk at all.
with a grin
Sometimes we will talk after dinner, for an hour or more.
our love
When we first met, we talked for days and days.
in a ball of yarn
I guess everybody slows down a little as they get older.

he'll never return it
She'll be back friday.
so when you come back
And then we can talk again.
we'll have to make new love

"Unravel", by Björk

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Comica said...

Out of all the entries I've read, this one is officially one of my favorites...

I don't know what it is, but it really captures my heart.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023