Saturday, December 22, 2007

Another Early Christmas Gift


Well, this has been the year for early gifts! Gifts that, due to the nature of their presentation, are just THERE- right before your eyes, no waiting, no unwrapping. This time, it was a Christmas card from the Diva of the Wacom Sharon Spotbottom. It was received via e-mail, a nicely sized jpeg of Sharon in all of her xmas guises. If you are curious, stop by her site, check out her December posts for this year, last year, and 2005. (My favorite is of Sharon-Santa stealing a present from a blind child- Sharon can be naughty!) Her art clicked with me the from the very first time I saw it; highly recommended to those in need of some holiday cheer of a different sort.

By Professor Batty


3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Spotbottom said...

My, My what a very big printer you have!
Thanks for the Christmas cheer via blogger!
Fun!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... I wanted to make it 40x50 but I don't have a wall big enough to put it on! Thanks again, this will be part of the Batty family Christmas from now on...


Blogger Sharon Spotbottom said...

PLease extend my sincere apologies to your family ;)

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023