Friday, June 13, 2008

Desperately Seeking Sharon, Part 2

Lost Highway


I wandered that desert highway for hours, still seeking the elusive Sharon. I was just about to give up and call the Baron to tell him to find some other gumshoe to babysit his wayward progeny. Then along side the road, I found a cardboard box:


What did it mean? The box was empty, but there aren’t that many Spotbottoms in the world. I took it as a clue, a clue that would lead me to the world's largest rain forest...

Tomorrow: Brazil!

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Spotbottom said...

Oh the shame.
But what a thrill this adventure is!


Blogger Dominic said...

A clue! Sharon is an Amazon woman!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023