Thursday, March 05, 2009

Waitress...

... a little more coffee, please...

some cream too?

The late shift gives you

a chance to talk, yes?

You look nice in pink.

No, really, I mean it.

We were playing down

in town, at Shorty's.

It was OK, not a real big crowd.

Nice neon lights in that room.

No we don't make it up here very often,

once a year or so...

Pie? Sure why not.

I'm not really hungry,

I'm just not ready to go

to my motel room, I guess.

You get off at four?

No, I didn't mean anything.

Just thinking out loud.

Thanks for the talk.

I appreciate it.

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Who could that waitress be?!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I don't know, it's cropped pretty tight!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023