Wednesday, December 30, 2009

TV Mama



"... I was in my bed a'sleepin', oh-boy, what a dream
I was in my bed sleepin', oh-boy, what a dream
I was dreamin' 'bout my TV Mama, the one with the big, wide screen... "


Christmas came late, in the form of a new winter project- the construction of a cloned "TV Front" Fender Deluxe™ Amplifier- style 5E3. What you see above, under the Batty Xmas tree, are only the externals- all the wiring remains to be completed.

I am such a retro-tech geek!

By Professor Batty


5 Comments:

Anonymous Jon said...

Geez, Batty, those originals are as old as we are. Do let us know when you are done and how it sounds. Keep your soldering iron clean!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I've got friends gigging with amps older than they are!


Anonymous Andy said...

Nice... very nice!


Blogger Haddock said...

Wonder how old that is.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

I'm starting to assemble the parts now, should be a fun "toy."

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024