Friday, September 06, 2019

( )

Lawless Distilling

A rare midweek pause in my busy schedule found me in a distillery/bar in the industrial section of South Minneapolis:



Cue Lush Life by Billy Strayhorn:



There was quite an extensive menu of bizarre cocktails, I had the Life is a Scream, with rum, orange bitters, cream and numerous other sweet and savory delights. It was served with a real scream:



The evening’s theme was macabre art, as furnished by Caitlin Karolczak and Stef LM:




The friendly staff belied the grim atmosphere:





Afterwards I drove home to the dulcet tones of the Sigur Rós ( ) album. It isn’t my favorite, but it somehow suited my alcohol-fueled mood of quiet despair.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023