Wednesday, August 02, 2023

I'm In with the Fine Arts Crowd!

Every year my old pal Nicole and I enter the Minnesota State Fair Fine Arts competition.

Sometimes she “gets in”, sometimes I do.

This year we both did: Nicole, with another of her fabulous Barbie™ dioramas (she was on the Barbie bandwagon years ago), and this image, my meditation on the unselfconscious beauty of youth:
Edie and Tallulah, 2017

I'll post more about the fair exhibition on August 23rd, right after I attend the preview night:

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Anonymous Nicole said...

Malts will be had in celebration!!!


Blogger Amanda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024