Cropped Couple
I dreamt of an image I had taken on my 2025 trip to Iceland.
I don’t recall that I’ve ever had a dream of a specific picture before.
In my dream I was thinking that the image was really strong, that it might be good to have in a show.
In the morning I brought it up on my computer: Not the greatest. In fact, it was kind of a mess - confused and murky. But I still thought there was something in it (actually there were too many ‘somethings’), so I got to work. A mild crop and lightening helped: A tighter crop and some selective lightening helped even more: Ultimately I went a lot tighter, eliminating reflections (including yours truly taking the picture), adding a poster effect, and doing a lot of work on the couple: Now that was that image I had seen in my dreams. Whatever the couple was thinking will probably never be known, but they are lookin’ good..







0 Comments:
Post a Comment