Friday, August 28, 2026

My Little Deuce Coupe…

… You don't know what I got!
In this case, what “you don’t know what I got” is the camera I shot this dragster with. Sold as a “Retro Digital Camera” for the grand sum of $40 (it’s a little more expensive now) it’s a fine example of just how far and how cheap digital imaging has become. While it isn’t quite capable of fine imaging and the numbers on the lens are a complete fantasy, it does the job. YMMV.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ©Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2026 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .