Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I Ain't Blue

What is the opposite of passion? Dispassion? When affairs of the heart are raging, aren’t the highs and lows in opposition? Or is it that the middle state, calm, is actually the flip slide. Maybe some peace and quiet is just as important as emotional fireworks. Perhaps it is the shifts between the states that make life whole. Still, the promise of passion is a driving force. Serenity is a state of grace to be accepted, not to strive for.
I ain't blue...
I'm just a little bit lonesome
for some lover gal...
Everything is fine...
I just don't want to be
All by my self… ”
~ John Koerner

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023