Sunday, June 27, 2004

The Manual®

Flippist Archives proudly announces its latest publication: The Manual®. If you are in the singles scene, this is the book you’ve been waiting for, explaining all the Rules of the Game. If you have felt left out, misunderstood, or are just plain clueless when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex, this is THE BOOK for you.

Check out these chapter titles:

Hello! Is anybody home?
Well what was it you thought I wanted?
What's that smell?
Toilet seat etiquette.
What's your sign?
Gee, You're just like my ex.
Gee, You're just like my Ma/Pa
I thought you said ten o'clock.
Well I don't care for your friends either!
Oh Yeah, well F*** you, you F***er.
Wait! I didn't mean that.
I guess I’ll just watch Friends, instead of going out.


All this and a lot more! Get your copy today!
(this offer not valid in Hawaii, Alaska or Iceland)

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023