Saturday, July 24, 2004

Strange Brew

I may have left the impression that I don’t drink, or that I am anti-drinking. Not so. I am not much of an imbiber, that’s for certain. But occasionally I will partake, sometimes even get a little daring so I thought it might be fun to share (and let you share with me and the six or seven other readers of this) some of the most off-beat, surprising or revolting drinks you have had the pleasure of consuming.

Back in my party-all-night days, I was fond of champagne with a coffee chaser.A ll night long, about glass of each about every hour until the sun rose. I didn't even get a headache!

Nowadays, my odd combo is lemonade with a shot of Brennivín (Icelandic caraway schnapps) stirred in. It makes the best -tasting lemonade you ever drank! (Although this will give me a headache in a hurry—they don't call it black death for nothing!) How about you? Any recipes you'd like to share?

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Doe said...

Sorry but too many alcoholics in my life to have anything beyond a little hot sex once in a while. That IS a drink btw lol.. But if we are talking the action. Well I like a lot of that! lol

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023