Saturday, August 07, 2004

Coconut Oil

The Galleria - an upscale mall in Edina
The Galleria - make all your shopping dreams come true
The Galleria - specialty stores for those special needs
The Garden of Eden - essential oils, massage and aroma therapy supplies
The Garden of Eden - a lonely clerk and a shopper on a mission
The Clerk - “Can I help you find something, sir?”
The Customer - “Coconut oil” (for that special need)
The Clerk - “Oh, are you a massage therapist?” (hmm... an interesting chap, not too old)
The Customer - “No, just for massage, yes”(she wants to know my special need?)
The Clerk - “I've never used that product, why do you use it?” (is he unto something)
The Customer - “Oh, I just uh, it lasts longer than the others… ” (too much information!)
The Clerk - “Oh my partner doesn’t like strong scents’ (hmm...what is it about this guy?)
The Customer - “Er, yes It's very neutral, I just add a little scent” (why is she asking me these questions?)
The Clerk - “I’ll have to try that sometime…” (like right now!)
The Customer - “Ah, neutral, lasts longer" (why am I babbling?)
The Clerk - “Well, thanks… ” (possibly, maybe)
The Customer - "Thank you" (get out of here, right now!)
The Garden of Eden - essential oils, massage and aroma therapy supplies
The Galleria - makes all your shopping dreams come true

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023