Tuesday, May 10, 2005

sunrise.

Not needing, not needing you. Or boys. Or girls. Needing myself and no one else. Drinking water. Being messy. I think not. Not caring. Not trying for this. Just happening. Just doing. For once. Not watching. But knowing. It'll be the right thing. It'll be therapeutic. New and exciting. Butterflies over someone new everyday. Being sexy, desired, wanted, available but unable to be reached. Smart, in a non-overwhelming way - just know how able I am. So appealing. It's 9:22 AM in May. Wishing it was December. Wishing it was innocence. And that way forever.

That would be absolutely B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L.

Agree? Only myself. You couldn't possibly understand me. Or any of this. The desires, wishes, wants, needs, loves, hates. Only me, only me and you. Me single, alone. The most appealing thing. Catch eyes. Blink. Flirtatious eye-batting. Lively. Ravishing. Me. Why yes! This is merely the beginning.

By RS


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023