Friday, September 09, 2005

New Concepts In Flippism

   Here at Flippist Industries™, we are always striving to come up with new ways to give you, faithful reader, the most value in your internet experience. Alas, not every thing works out as intended, but we will give you a "sneak peek" at some new concepts in Flippism.

Batty Shower-Cam- Actually tried this for a while, the lens kept getting fogged, the constant shot of the shower-head wasn't that interesting anyway...

Blog Soup- sort of like stone soup, e-mailers contribute one ingredient apiece, had to stop after the Caramel-Tuna-Fresca ice cream...

Flippism, P.I.- an ongoing serial where the Flippist team investigates those little mysteries of life, like missing car keys, unmatched socks, "forgotten"anniversaries, lost self-esteem, etc...still in development...

Flippist Home Shopping Network- readers buy "gems" of Flippist wisdom, only to discover they recieved a cubic zirconia philosophy...

The Flippist Encyclopedia of Spam- featuring that classic "All the watches you ever dreamed of!" and the comment "Hey! Nice blog! I'll be sure to bookmark it! Meanwhile, check out my Mortgage Refinance Site!"

The Flippist Funnies- hmmm. That one might actually make it soon.

Brackety-Ack and her Raunchy Puppets!- all we need is a video server and a camera in her alley...

   ...and so, as you can see, the future is bright, here at Flippist Industries™

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger Comica said...

(I made a typo in my first comment and deleted it...whooops!)
My mother once wanted me to perform a puppet show at the church that she goes to. However, once we get my alley show going, that will be the end of that notion!

I'd really like to see these happen, especially the Flippist Funnies. Perhaps a cartoon Batty?


Blogger mayim said...

I vote for Flippism, P.I., and The Flippist HSN ... If voting is allowed, that is.

Thanks for the B-day wishes, BTW.

M

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023