Friday, September 02, 2005

Stop Putting Words In My Mouth!

"I didn't say that! You write whatever you want, and put it in a set of quotes and people think that it's the gospel truth!"
...well of course, it is not a transcription, I have to have some creative license, don't I?...
"Who do you think you are, God?"
...I am the author, if not for me then where would you be?"
"That's beside the point I, I, think you are right THAT'S WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT! I don't think you're right, but your 'creative license' is ruining the chance for any semblance of the truth!"
...I am trying my best...
"It just not good enough, my story must be told! Get Out! I don't need you!"
Very well, you're on your own...
"Good! Now what I want to say is this...
"Ummm..."
"Er..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"Uh, Mr. Author?"
"..."
"..."
"I seem to be in a little bit of a rough spot here, perhaps you could help out with a word or two?"
"..."
"..."
"Oh nevermind, I guess."

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023