Thursday, October 13, 2005

Get Up, Stand Up, Dress Up For Tonight...

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright... - West Side Story

Bathe, shave, pluck and preen. My good clothes (chosen by the weaver, natch!) are laid out, even a tie. Vest is optional. Will called from the school- my dear Aunt Marlene has even sent flowers! Try to take a nap, but am too wound up. So I get up, put on my gladrags and stand in from of the mirror. "Yeah, he cleans up real nice now, dontcha know..." The opening awaits, it will be fun. There is one very special person that can't attend tonight, but even so, she will be there. And her voice will be heard loud and clear.

Ég gleymi þér aldrei.

By Professor Batty


4 Comments:

Blogger lab munkay said...

Your show was profoundly beautiful. Thank you.


Blogger Alda said...

A very sincere Congratulations! Wish I was there to see it.

I clicked on the link you provided further down - love the pic of the nets. Oh, and the house on Hverfisgata was where we held my daughter's confirmation party. Small world - or should I say 'country' :)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there...


Blogger Lady of the lake said...

I'm so sorry I was not able to be there. I know it was awesome!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023