Friday, October 14, 2005

Rewind...

...Thursday nights tape...setting up, posing for pictures, music and refreshments...people coming in...conversations with faculty, friends...explaining the concept...the black argent crew with a baby in tow...more pictures...the president of the college...the gang from work...striking blond-haired woman sitting on a bench in the hall catches my eye...more students...crowd starts to thin out...REWIND...president of the college...the gang from work...striking blonde-haired woman sitting on a bench in the hall catches my eye... Oh yeah. You had me on your terms this time, Munkay...next time we meet, I'll be ready for you...

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger lab munkay said...

Hey I tried to make it over to you, but the throngs of admirers, mucky-muckys, and tweed wearers kept me at bay over by the gingersnaps.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a fine show.

I have a CD of snaps for you. I'll try to stop in at UCL on my way home this week and drop it off.

Conandammit of the Black Argent Crewe

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023