Wednesday, November 16, 2005

In Denial

"Winter's comin'! Three to five inches of the 'white stuff' by tommorow night..."
Three to five millimeters, that's more likely"
"Bundle up now! The wind chill is dropping to below zero by morning..."
My fall jacket will do quite nicely for now, thank you.
"Accumulations may be severe with winds causing near white-out conditions"
I'll believe when I can see it. You weather-forecasters have lied to me before.
"This blast from old man winter is expected to continue throughout the weekend"
Bah! Humbug! Hmmm...now where did I leave my window scraper?

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024