Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Nesting Habits...

...or, what shape is your bed in?
I'm one of those people who could care less if the sheets were straight, or if you could bounce a quarter off the spread, or if you were properly tucked in all around. I'm a nester, and with cold weather coming, the bedroom is kept quite cool. I compensate by piling more things on. Not necessarily blankets either- a bathrobe is a good foot warmer, an old hand towel is an excellent head covering. Lest you get the wrong idea, my s.o. sees to it that total chaos does not triumph (at least not on her side!) Still, after a bachelor week-end, my sleeping accomodations definitely trend toward "pile-like" and I'm not refering to the nap of the sheets. Are your linens in order?

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger Comica said...

Certainly not!
I have every blanket in the apartment on that bed, and they're not folded neatly. Oh no, there are mini hills of clothes piled at the end of the bed, and stuffed animals have proven to be insulators.

If a military general, a.k.a. my Mother, shows up, then chaos will ensue.

Until then, I'm quite cozy...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024