Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Religion: Wiccan

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

I sent my brother the URL to my page on MySpace, a popular online community, because I assumed I had filtered everything out that could potentially get me in trouble with the Mother(she worries about sexual predators attacking me after retrieving my personal information on the internet). However, I forgot that under religion I had labelled myself a "Wiccan." He noticed and I unexpectedly reached another milestone in my short, but meaningful existence.

Someone in my family finally knows that I'm not a Christian. I always assumed that I'd tell him first, since he's much more open-minded and doesn't base everything on tradition. Surprisingly enough, he didn't make fun of me for being a "tree-hugging hippie" as much as I initially assumed he would. I feel quite a bit of relief to say the very least. I have to sing at the annual Presbyterian Christmas Concert (no rehearsals, I just show up...marvelous), and I'll feel better knowing he's going to be there.

By Comica


1 Comments:

Blogger Professor Batty said...

...the spirit deep underneath both religions is the same- let your light shine!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023