Wednesday, December 07, 2005

until we meet again...

"...all that matters is the now, and the tomorrow, and what we do until then to try to keep ourselves together..." ~RS


...goodbye for now, my unknowable friend. I would catch a glimpse of you in a well-crafted phrase, a blurry photograph, a reference here or there, a poem, and all those words. Is it a break, a hiatus or sabbatical? Or, as is the case of most of the rest of us, is it life, getting in the way?

Regardless, I will still think of you, and if I don't check your link every day, I will at least weekly, or monthly, or...


...my now includes all those little bits of you, even if you have gone away.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023