Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Secret Past

"O Batty! What were you thinking of? Did you think that the world would forget about that sleazy movie you made, and you did it with animals, too! If PETA gets a hold of this, to say nothing of the District Attorney, you'll be put away for so long that even your remains won't be eligible for parole! I suppose that you think it's clever, even amusing? It's disgusting that's what it is! I don't care if the statute of limitations has expired! This is it, Batty! I'm through with you and your shameful tricks!"

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger lab munkay said...

I so want to see your shamefull tricks and even downloaded that sight and still get nothing. Am I not Flip enough to see?


Blogger Professor Batty said...

...thank goodness you couldn't! If clips of my ursine antics ever got out, it would be unbearable...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023