Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dreamscape #5

Scene: a café in a Scandinavian capital

-We meet again. Good to see you.
-Have some tea with me?
-I'd better not.
-You aren't so surprised to see me now.
-I'll admit it, the first few times were a bit unsettling. I'm resigned to my fate; it is rather nice when you show up in my dream every once in a while; I never know when or why.
-Enjoying your visit to our fair city?
-Of course, whether awake or asleep, it is always a kick to be here.
-I can't stay long, I've got a party tonight...
-Of course, have fun...
-Good bye...
-Oh, just one more thing:
-Yes?
-Happy Birthday!

By Professor Batty


3 Comments:

Blogger lab munkay said...

Happy Birthday Batty! May your day just be dreamy.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

...well, it wasn't my birthday...but thanks anyway...(hint: check out my significant others...)


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takk takk ;)

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023