Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday Night And Monday Morning

When a week-end is spent working around the house (and batching it to boot!) Sunday night doesn’t seem quite the same. Living on: Bulgarian sour cherries; Italian dry salami; Cherrios.

I’ve had enough of this kind of fun.

I’m about ready for “assisted living” in a zero-maintenace condo. But, then again, I did get the funkiest part of the house (an under-the-stairs closet) completely redone. Only 8 or 9 more “problem areas” to go and then we’ll probably sell (in another 20 years?)

I’m looking forward to work in the morning as a chance to relax a bit. Pushing pixels around is easier than operating power tools, I guess. I’ll just go to bed and dream of my Icelandic vacation (it looks as if it really is going to happen in October).

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023