Monday, March 13, 2006

Five Times Five

Tagged again, this time from Reshma:

5 things you may not know about where I live:

1. Anoka is an American Indian name meaning "on both sides" (the town straddles the Rum River.)
2. Anoka is "the halloween capital of the world" (self-proclaimed.)
3. Anoka is the hometown to former Miss America Gretchen Carlson.
4. I live in a house that is almost 120 years old.
5. There are no decent restaurants in my town.

5 things you may not know about my personality:

1. I cry watching award shows.
2. I get very quiet when I'm with people I adore.
3. I get angry over some things that mean little to other people.
4. I can't stand the sound of my voice when I talk too much.
5. I still get a thrill from being with my wife.

5 things you may not know I would really like to have:

1. A Jaguar automobile.
2. A cat (allergies).
3. A cabin on a river.
4. A lifetime pass on Icelandair.
5. A big party for all my friends (both real and virtual.)

5 things you may not know that I really hate:

1. The ten pounds I gain every winter.
2. Microsoft.
3. Any Tony Danza sitcom.
4. Being stuck on a boat for any length of time with no way off.
5. GWB and all his cronies.

5 embarrassing fannish admissions:

1. Blogger (answer stolen from RS- but true.)
2. B&W Russ Meyer movies.
3. Björk (oh, but you already knew that!)
4. Bettie Page.
5. Bruckner.

By Professor Batty


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the bellows!!

~CD


Blogger RS said...

Being stuck on a boat for any length of time with no way off.

- And how many times has that happened to you?


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drive a Jag. Not that I want to boast...much.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

...someday Kristín, my Jag will come someday...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023