Saturday, April 08, 2006

Are You Still Up?

Are you?

I thought you had to work in the morning, is everything all right?

Is it something I said?

Is it something I didn't say?

Are you like me, waking up with a million thoughts on your mind, none of which can be resolved, none of which really matter?

What is the matter?

Life can't be exactly as you want it to be.

Is life nothing like you want it to be?

What can I do to change that?

What can you do to change that?

Sweet oblivion, is there no respite in dreams?

Go to bed, let the morning deal with it.

Golden slumbers, dear.

When you awake you will be as new.

I promise.

Are you still up?

Sleep…

Sleep…

Sleep…

By Professor Batty


3 Comments:

Blogger Mr Angry said...

Where were your claming words when I needed them at 2am and the demons were clawing at my brain?

Although I feel better after reading your post.


Blogger Mr Angry said...

Calmin, I meant calming. The clams are a different issue altogether.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

It's all right, I'm not shellfish, er, I mean selfish with my pallatives...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023