Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Your 1%

Can I be your 1%? The smallest part of your daily life, that person on the fringe, one that can give you a smile or a chuckle? I promise not to become 2%. If not 1%, then how about 1/10 of 1%? That would leave room for hundreds of others, I wouldn't take up much of your space at all. How about 10% for a day? that would be like a date, I suppose. A speed date? I guess that would be like 1%. For a day.
50%? No, that's far too much. Maybe 20% tops, if we were all lovey-dovey. Ok, 25%. 50% for a honeymoon. 100%!? I'll be your everything? Uh, um, er...you know, its been really nice talking to you, we'll have to do this again sometime, I've got to be running...

What % are you of someone else? What % of someone else is you?

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger prophet said...

i am selfish enough to spare any % for others...even when i m doing something for someone when i don't want to do it in first place...in the end i know it will make ME happy...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023