Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Hey Skinny..."

You stopped in just to see me? It's great to see you! A little hug, why not? So what's with this guy you've been seeing? He's only 33?! My goodness. So that's why you haven't been writing on your blog. One last fling? You sent the Queen a card on her birthday! If your hair-do was any more flamboyant, you'd be on fire. It really was very nice of you to think of me. I'll have to remain content with being the best boyfriend you never had. Next lifetime...

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Professor, of course I would stop by to see ONLY you! My sorrow is that I have not done so sooner. :(

Yes,the person I'm seeing is 33, just turned. Can you believe it? And, I'm seeing him this Saturday, again! What's up with that? Last fling? Never say never.

I hope to hear from the Queen. You'll hear when I do. Lastly, you are not only my best boyfriend that I never had, but I will hold you to your words of "next lifetime".....

Thanks for the hugs. Tell the weaver she is very lucky, but then I know she knows this.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023