Sunday, May 07, 2006

No Comments

To comment or not to comment, that is the question...

The personal nature of many blogs leaves this normally outgoing Professor in a bit of a quandary. Especially when reading some posts by the opposite sex. It is said that Radio Drama is the "theatre of the mind", and if that is so then blogging must be as well. In recent weeks I've been privy to bra selection, shared a shower, and contemplated the sleeping habits (and partners) of various bloggers. Needless to say, I've left no comments. This is not to say that those posts, and others of that type, were not appreciated, au contraré! I am ever so grateful for any such small glimpses of paradise. And respectful. So I will continue to refrain from any remarks that might possibly be construed as tactless, rude, or inappropriate.

But I will say thanks to all those who have occasionally raised the curtain of my mind's theatre for me; I promise not to abuse the privilege. Really- I am humbly grateful. Thank you all.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023