Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Marginalisation.

I think it is typical of me that my favourite moments of the day - the edge of the morning sun, the last breath of the day exhaled as twilight, and the driving wind that runs before the thunderstorm to herald its coming - are fleeting.

Blink, and you miss them.

And that is because my favourite moments, just like my favourite places, are right on the margin between being one thing and another.

Neither fish nor fowl, nor good red herring.


~RS
April, 2005
Used With Permission

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger RS said...

How is the laptop?


Blogger Professor Batty said...

...still dead. I'm ordering a new one today.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2024