Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Letter

Oh dear, that time of year again. The cards have been made, now it is time for the "stuffing" as it were- the dreaded "Christmas Letter." The dilemma is that people who are interested in your family and its activities usually already know what you did in the previous year. People who don't know usually don't care. Hmmm. I could be creative, which means I'll be misunderstood, or I can play it safe, and be boring. Evidently I am not alone, I got well over a million hits when Googling "generic Christmas letters." Hey! Is it my fault that people don't read this blog? Then they'd know what I'd been thinking about.

It's probably a good thing they don't.
I get into enough trouble already.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023