Monday, December 04, 2006

Please Help...

Feral

I am Tom, a feral cat. In this holiday season, I am making a special plea for you to remember me and my feral friends with a timely gift of tuna and/or salmon. There's nothing like some delicious seafood to bring joy to the wild felines in a colony near you. We need all you can spare, just deliver it, uncanned, on a paper plate. You gift is tax-deductible and will bring joy to the hearts of your furry little friends everywhere. Thanks, Tom

P.S. Sardines will do in a pinch.

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger lab munkay said...

Dear Tom, you are so much cuter than Sally Struthers! I have everyone at work save scraps for me which I leave out back by the dumptster. I have a couple talking too's about not "enabling" the wild life but hey, if my garbage bag "breaks" before it is in the trash, well..


Blogger Comica said...

Oh!!!
Now I can't wait to go home for the holidays and see my cats!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023