Thursday, January 18, 2007

Synchronicity

Recently I wrote about the small world I inhabited on my recent travel abroad. In that post I mentioned several coincidences that concerned an old graveyard. Recently, on my Flickr account (see sidebar) I posted a few more pictures of that same locale for I had spotted a Flickr group centered around that topic and thought they might appreciate my modest contribution. Just for fun I searched the group for other photos of that cemetery. There were a few, including some night scenes like my post's picture. Checking it out further, I notice that this one was looking out at the spot where I had been looking in. I then noticed the date it was taken- October 23, 2006.

The same night I had been there...

Spooky.

By Professor Batty


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023