Friday, May 04, 2007

Five reasons why I blog - a meme

-via Gary

Perhaps this should be titled "Why I continue to blog"

#1. Mental gymnastics. Lots of thinking involved: problem solving, learning, exploring. The absolute opposite of watching television.

#2. Getting "out of the house" -the house being my brain and all the notions it develops to make things comfortable. The world is a big place, and the people in it often have different and challenging perspectives.

#3. Getting to know other people. The world is a big place, but the people in it have a lot more in common than I originally thought.

#4. To see how my posts will turn out- I always have a beginning but seldom have a planned ending.

#5. Girls. Girls are great, this I cannot deny. You know who you are! (and thanks for the interaction!)

Tagging: the usual suspects.

By Professor Batty


5 Comments:

Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

Blokes aren't that bad, either.


Blogger Reetsyburger said...

Hey! I am girl!


Blogger Darien Fisher-Duke said...

At first I thought Kristín said "books aren't all that bad either." Choices, choices.


Blogger Professor Batty said...

Kristín- turnabout is fair play, I suppose...

Reetsy- Never doubted it...

Rose- I guess it all depends on your mood as to which you'd rather curl up with...


Blogger Comica said...

I like having both around at the end of the day. Pleasure overload!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023