Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Mighty Ducks

           

My neighbors. The Mighty Ducks. Champions of the world. Always there in their yard, greeting me with a friendly "Quack Quack" every time they see me. Now that it is warm you can even hear them late at night- talking quietly between themselves, rustling among the tall grass. There are some other critters that live on the other side of the fence: dogs, cats, reptiles, humans, etc., but only the Mighty Ducks are sociable. This is their third year, growing up from cute fuzzy ducklings; now they're so big that even the dogs won't mess with them. Graceful, poised and beautiful (it's from all that preening, you see.)

I simply must have them over for my next pool party.

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

So these three ducks were arrested for indecent behaviour...no, this is a respectable blog, I'd better not tell this joke.


Blogger Comica said...

Emilio Estevez isn't their owner, is he?

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023