Monday, June 25, 2007

"Milk is for the Kitty..."

...said the cat.

I got your message. If this is the end, I understand. Nothing lasts forever, I appreciate what was done- true art, without guile or ulterior purpose.

Sometimes things just click, no further analysis or explanation is needed.

Loved the beret, the freckles and the purse.

Loved the bow, the tartan plaid skirt, the waffle stompers.

Loved the way you unlocked the doors, doors I didn't know existed.

Loved the grimace most of all.

"Milk, declared Sharon, is for the tea!"

By Professor Batty


4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Spotbottom said...

Oh my stars is this for me?!! hahaha
No wait wait Sharon has not left the building!!
Very dull and practical reason to absence: two hard drive replacements in as many weeks with no way of making new sharons to post. i am caught up!! Sharon will shortly be appearing.

If this post was not for me, pardon my enthusiasm :)


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... seldom have I been so happy to have been mistaken...


Blogger Sharon Spotbottom said...

...seldom have you been mistaken i'm sure!!

ps. love the eloquent eulogy!!!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... mistakes- I've had plenty,
if I only can keep from repeating them...

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023