Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hot Fun In The Summer Time

Eight hours of painting on a holiday is not much fun but it should be worth it when the job is finally done. The brush used for painting the house is a bit bigger than those used on canvas- I really did some labor today (Hey! Where is everybody else? I thought I was management!) Now if someone could only invent paint you apply in the winter that would take care of the cabin and cabin fever. Back to my regular work tomorrow, where I'll push pixels instead of primer, making the world safe for photography. Where are my coveralls?

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Blogger RS said...

Pushing pixels instead of primer...

Wonderful piece of alliteration indeed!

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023