Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Stormy Weather

Monday night... Another big storm headed our way, and those sirens are going off again... Time to head for the basement... be back later with an update- I hope!

UPDATE: Missed us, Ma Nature! Ha, ha....

UPDATE: Another storm headed our way...

UPDATE: This one won't miss...

UPDATE: I'm wondering why I live here- our city's high school nickname is "The Tornados"

UPDATE: Raining again...

UPDATE: "If I should die before I wake..."

I give up. I'm going to bed. Fatalism Is The Key.

By Professor Batty


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.heimafilm.com/heima_trailer_files/Heima_trailer.mov

Took a long time to load, but it was beautiful.

Sigur Ros video.

Thinking of you.

Dan

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023