Friday, August 17, 2007

Summer Crunch

This is it. The End of Summer. The carefree, frolicing, life-with-nary-a-care time is over. Everything is now on a schedule, THINGS MUST BE SEEN TO. All of the summer plans have to be acted on. NOW. With two family events this week-end (the crown of pater familia weighs heavy on my head) and the Minnesota State Fair NEXT weekend, and an eye exam the Monday after that, and then Labor Day week-end, (with the emphasis on LABOR) and then back-to school (not for me, personally, but traffic will be worse!)...

help.

By Professor Batty


4 Comments:

Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

I can't wait for my children starting school...

And personally I've always loved the autumn. I guess I'm rather contrary that way...


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... and now it's fall, just the nicest time of all... -Lois Lenski


Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

That is a lovely sentiment.

And I love the new look!


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... thank you dear- I Photoshop for other people every day, it's about time I did some for my self! Now It's Fall is a short children's book written and illustrated by Lenski that is absolutely charming.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023