Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Donny

*r-r-r-ing*

"um hello..."

"Who's this?"

"Who is calling?'

"Who am I speaking with?"

"I think you have the wrong number..."

"No I don't, who am I speaking with?"

*click*

*r-r-r-ing*

"Hello."

"To whom am I speaking?"

"Look, you have the wrong number."

"Is Donny there? Let me talk to Donny."

"You definitely have the wrong number. There is no Donny here!"

"Who am I speaking with?"

*click*



... and who was it who said that communication is a lost art?

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger lab munkay said...

"Hi, this is Donny. Did I get any messages?"


Blogger Professor Batty said...

... is this the Donny from The Big Lebowski?

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023