Thursday, September 20, 2007

Olives, Anyone?

I ate a dish (prepared with loving care by the Weaver) that had black olives in it. It was some sort of noodle-ly pasta thing, and for the first tie in my life, I actually found myself enjoying the taste of the little buggers. It must be the stress- twelve hours of work today, with no more than a couple of 5 minute breaks. It is getting better, however, and I spent the evening buying cold-weather camping gear for the upcoming canoe trip with my eldest son in ten days.

My life is full.

By Professor Batty


2 Comments:

Blogger Móðir, kona, meyja said...

I love olives. No better pizza topping than black olives, you know, with artichokes and a generous sprinkle of blue cheese. Very good for tummy.


Blogger lab munkay said...

Olive you B-man.

Post a Comment

                                                                                     All original Flippism is the Key content copyright Stephen Charles Cowdery, 2004-2023